|1||Entry Hall||10||Boulder Room|
|2||Armor Shop||11||“Different” Wall|
|3||Weapons Shop||12||Teleporter Room|
|4||Rotating Bridge||13||Amber Glow Room|
|6||Machine Room||15||Tree Root Room|
|7||Rolling Boulders||16||Dragon Wyrm Lair|
|8||Iron Lock Door||17||Pedestal Room|
Below are some other points of interest:
- This realm has corridors underneath or above each other. The lighter area dictate corridors that are overhead or higher while the darker areas dictate corridors that are underneath or lower.
- There are many mining gnomes scattered throughout this world. Most of them are not of much importance. They just inform Connor of the current situation. However, one gnome has a rock located near him.
- There is a wall that looks “different” than the others. It can only be opened from the west side.
- There is no mask piece in this realm.
- There are three rocks located in the Undergound Realm of the Gnomes at the following locations:
- somewhere in the entry hall  to this realm
- in the corridor beside the mining gnome north and just a tad east of the entry hall 
- in the winding corridor located northwest of the armor shop