|1||Sarah’s House||13||Alchemist’s Shop|
|2||Connor’s House||14||Local Tavern|
|3||Pig Pen||15||Daventry Keep|
|4||Simm’s House||16||Unicorn Pond|
|5||Mausoleum||17||Sir James Tomb|
|8||Wizard & Raven||20||Waterfall Tower|
|9||Farm Stand||21||Kavanagh’s House|
|10||Mill House||22||Covered Bridge|
|11||Wizard’s Island||23||Windmill House|
|12||Water Fountain||24||Stone Overlook|
Below are some other points of interest:
- The wizard  has some extra useful things to give Connor.
- The spriggan in the graveyard  has a nice crossbow. You can kill him from the roof of the mausoleum if you jump to it from the cliff just to the right of it.
- There is something hidden to the normal eye in the wizard’s house .
- The unicorn-beast  has a lot to say, especially about the waterfall .
- The locked door in Daventry Keep  has a key in Daventry Castle .
- The portal to leave Daventry into the Dimension of Death is in the Mausoleum .
- There are no rocks or other mask pieces in the Daventry.