|1||DOD Entrance||15||Commander Skeleton|
|2||Lever of Life Pillars||16||Bridge of Life|
|3||Lord Azriel||17||Swamp Portal|
|4||Dead Soldier||18||Central Tower|
|5||Tower Skeleton||19||Skeleton Arena|
|6||Teleporter||20||Hall of Respite|
|7||Moldy Corridors||21||Hall of Immortality|
|8||Cell Blocks||22||Hall of War|
|9||Switch Room||23||Hall of Justice|
|10||Hammer Room||24||4 Hall Gates|
|13||Completeness Pillar||27||Crying Girl|
|14||Black River||28||Dying Man|
Below are some other points of interest:
- Above the room containing Lord Azriel  are 2 large blood pools. In the right corner of corridor directly above the west blood pool is the key to the Skeleton Arena .
- In the corridors leading to the Tower Skeleton  are some overhead ladders. One of them contains a chest.
- The key lever to unlock the north gate to meet Commander Skeleton  is in the east cell blocks .
- There is no mask piece in the Dimension of Death.
- There are four rocks located in the Dimension of Death at the following locations:
- near the northwest metal crate that is close to the Hall of War entrance gate 
- in the corridors with the dying man 
- on the overhead bridge near the central tower with the 4 pressure plates 
- in the extra short horizontal corridor just east of the eastern cell blocks